Recently was travelling by train ,assured that I get a window seat, I have realized ,train journey is meditation for me, I am truly myself,even if the journey is of 18 - 20 hours , I realize I am just looking out of the window, quietly , without thinking anything, every mountain, every field , every hut ,gives me a new imagination , I in that one moment dwell in it ,in the night every small bulb lit in a small house at the top of the mountain or all alone in a field draws me towards it,I imagine myself staying in it and in that moment I get free of every desire to be known, or rich or successful , and still it is so gratifying, and it's bliss,whenever the train has to suddenly halt at a small station because of a red signal ,I have to jump out of it and ,I become the inhabitant of that place in a moment, may be the actor enjoys his weird brain,I get into the mode of imagining living in that small place ,there is usually no one at the station ,you can see a small station master's cabin ,some taps,which usually are not working ,fields all around ,the entire station seems like a small film set and then I spot a tiny house somewhere, and that is where I want to stay.
I can very well stay in that house all my life, just give me an upgraded laptop and a movie making camera.Even at home, I am usually locked in my studio,rest of the house seem useless,I don't need anything more than myself most of the time,my favorite dish is Daal Roti so , I don't need a lot of money either.... :) but that solitary and dreamy world inside and outside that space is all what I live in even when I am in the crowd,and then the train whistle breaks my trance and I board it again promising that station , I will come back someday for long.....DISGUSTING BORE FELLOW,I KNOW......:) but train Journeys usually for me are refreshing and I end up meeting the dreamy me,who lives everywhere else other than where he is living :)





No comments:
Post a Comment