Just want to share an experience with all those who are quite enthusiastic about ayurved and alternative therapies , I might be completely wrong but it's a very long observation now , most of the time I have seen people reaching allopathy doctors in time , getting rid of the problem within a week and getting back to work , with no side effects or relapse in most cases, and on the other hand I have seen several friends suffering for years now , trying haldi , Aloe Vera , dhaniya , methi or Chinese or Japanese unknown sciences saying they are stable now but so is the disease , Baba Ramdev has done a lot for our country by making people do yoga and educating them about some alternative cures that have even worked for many ,I have seen juice of Papita leaves work in Dengu and Yoga in depression but sometimes we tend to take preventive methods as cure when he says "ye lo aur teen din mein rog gayab hone lagega " it is not always true, what I am just saying is , DON'T be rigid about allopathy if you are suffering there is no reason why you should keep exploring other therapies,when at the moment I am having a water melon that is more red than blood and sweeter than rasgulla , so not sure what it is and on every Ayurved product you will see 6 more chemicals added in the name of preservatives or added color besides the real pulp or extract so I am not sure , also recently one ayurveda doctor quoted " jo Aloe Vera polluted air , water aur mitti mein grow ho raha hai usmein kahan se medicinal value aaegi , isliye ab ye ped paudhe bhi utna faayda nahin karte " so all I want to say is never get too carried away being an allopathy critic, it is any day better to get yourself going in a week rather taking Adrak in persistent cough and later coming to know that it has become a blunder now ....... so take alternative therapies if you all want to discover other ways but I have seen cases getting worse just because people did not reach doctors in time......
We have to understand in Indian families we put Haldi , dhaniya , methi , raai , zeera , adrak , saunf , in food everyday , so it is less likely that if you exclusively take methi for two days body would react differently knowing it is medicine ....so chances of something getting eliminated in 3-4 days is less likely...I hope you know no Ayurvedic hospital will admit you if you have tuberculosis or cancer , they will take you in only once you are already stable with allopathy , we know they are not equipped to handle emergencies and have no statistical methods to diagnose ,so it is always a good idea to make a choice between reversing the biggest disease like cancer and tuberculosis in 7 days and getting back to work or spending months hoping that Alsi and Anaar will gradually work , the best time would be when allopathy doctors would incorporate Ayurveda and yoga in their therapies , we would feel more assured as to when is the right time to switch.But I don't see any point in avoiding it.The only challenge is to find the right doctor.In Allopathy if a medicine has not worked within a week , you need to get cautious. ( I am not disrespecting other sciences , what I have written is not a claim its solely out of my own experience.)



No comments:
Post a Comment