Why people can't tell you how you can find out truth in their case why they are made to follow your procedure of finding it...?......Why courts and police stations in India are so fake and filmy in their procedure and approach that they are extremely facilitating for criminals and too impractically torturous for innocent who are made to wander , wait and ill treated for years.
You have to listen I have to talk , you are one professional , I am another, I can disclose the truth in 1minute, I have my documents ready let me speak that's it , why such a long procedure and a methodology and process like it is made for illiterates,why this awe, why this fear , discomfort and distress maintained in a court corridor is like you are entering a prison,plz ...... I have not come to a tantrik that I don't know what is happening......, judges and inspectors appear in such dreadful terror, people are discouraged from speaking , lawyers scare then , judges think people don't know which section they are talking in , police people in the court room scold you if you speak ," udhar khade hoiye,lawyer bolega apka aap chup rahiye, haath mat baandhiye judge ke saamne " , and then those copy pasted petitions that even lawyers don't understand and simply copy paste from the net......
I understand that not everyone is from a social or educational background that they even want to know what is going on and why ? Simplest procedures have been made like something out of this world is in progress......you are a judge or an inspector , you are an employee you can talk properly, I won't underestimate you,if I am innocent let it be the best place for me in this world .... is there anything more than presenting the truth in front of the judge , for which you make people wait for years and years , .....I have seen people with files ready asking their lawyer ..... "KYA HUA"? before even coming to know that the judge has moved to the other case and then I have seen people speaking in the court , "No sir I have the papers and witness , and suddenly the lawyer holds your hand and inspectors in the court shouts at you as if you have committed some crime "...., a judge is not kaal bhairav or Yamdoot , enjoy the power and prestige you get with your posts but at least let the procedure of truth be as simple as the truth is.....
MI LOD MI LOD ......wearing talking and following everything that we observed britishers doing but don't even understand that our own people are not understanding what is going on , and the whole purpose gets defeated as the process of law is so lengthy and weirdly procedural.....PLEASE TALK TO ME NICELY.....I CAN PROVE IN A MOMENT WITH EVIDENCES THAT THE ALLEGATION IS FALSE PLEASE LET ME SPEAK ONCE IN NORMAL LANGUAGE,LET ME SUGGEST YOU WHAT YOU CAN DO OR ASK THE OTHER PARTY THAT WILL CLEAR EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW IN A MOMENT,LET IT BE THAT SIMPLE AND INFORMAL without any thy thou petition formats with some compassion and courtesy, I am not a murderer , I am from your country and a respectable professional please don't push don't threaten don't dictate , we all are trying to find the truth , it is a court it is not a torture chamber please........... why its so difficult to feel safe and comfortable in a police station and court when they are made to help and serve people....I really can't afford to consider that you have several more serious pending cases and you don't care about mine,but as a human I can't allow you to take my time , my peace of mind and my life for granted..... please make the procedure of speaking the truth simple.....It might be your 9-5 job but it's all about my trapped life....



No comments:
Post a Comment